Envirostik Seaming Tape LMP Super is a specially constructed tape for use with the recommended Envirostik adhesive in forming strong bonds when seam jointing artificial grass carpets used in the landscaping of busy leisure areas.
The tape consists of a strong geo textile white fabric on one side and this is laminated to a polyolefinic film to prevent the penetration of adhesive through to the under surface.
• Used for the current wide range of artificial grass carpets seam joints.
• Impervious to moisture ingress from the base.
• Strong rot proof geo-textile bonding medium.
• Lays flat to substrate when rolled out.
• Sealed back to prevent adhesive penetrating to base.
Supplied Per linear meter
LMP Super Tape is to be laid green side down, adhesive to be applied on white geo textile fabric.
See our locations